The sun was out and so were the strawberries and cream for our first networking event at Booth’s Park. Entitled ‘PR on the Park’, our team of Fireworkers shared their experience on the the role that PR can play to drive your business forward and help your brand work harder for you.
The Booths Park community has grown considerably since we first set up Firework Towers here six years ago at and we were delighted to be invited to host the first park networking session. Our business has grown up with brands on the business park and we’re often seen as the resident press office or go PR team when a particular organisation is struggling with a marketing or comms challenge. We’ve been drafted in to help source last minute photographers, create blog content at the eleventh hour, turn a customer newsletter around and have even been roped in to ensure events are successful.
So our first PR on the Park event gave us an opportunity to share with companies, on the park and beyond, our experiences of brand development and communications in its broadest sense. It was recently reported that Cheshire is the strongest performing region in the North West with some 12,000 new SMEs setting up every year. But many businesses struggle to scale up to the next level.
We talk to lots of small to medium sized businesses who are at a certain point of growth but grappling with how to raise their profile and drive awareness to support their growth plans. We know that some of the greatest value of PR is in helping businesses use it to get to that next stage – we feel very strongly that it can be deployed as a strategic business tool.
- It can make your company a leader:establishing your brand as an authority on industry issues through carefully crafted, opinion-led content
- It can help the sales process:by providing compelling and meaningful content promoting and evidencing the success of your company and its products & services
- It can build networks:by creating introductions to influencers that inform your customers and prospects, as well as directly to prospects you struggle to get in front of
- It can attract the right people: by showing your organisation in the best light, ensuring you are gaining the best talent, thinking and skills into the business
- It can boost your SEO: high profile coverage in influential titles boosts your google ranking and ensure your online presence is working hard for you. It also means that that when prospects are seeking you out, they can see third party endorsement around your online reputation
We’ve found park life on Booths Park very beneficial to our business. If you missed our session this week and recognise that your brand needs a boost to help tackle some of these common issues, why not get in touch and see how we can help. From a humble blog to a full blown strategic communications plan, we’re here to get under the skin of your brand and make sure it’s working as hard as it can for you! We’d be happy to share our slides with you and offer a 30-minute free consultation to start off the conversation.
Contact us at: [email protected]
Follow us: @fireworkpr
To request a copy of the slides from this week’s event, please email: [email protected]