It’s feeling a lot like Christmas now…
As we move quickly into the festive season, the Firework team has been busy working with our web agency to get ready for our new website. Having written much about mobile responsive websites and the advent of the digital era these last few years, it seemed appropriate that we were also embracing the latest web developments ourselves.
The new look site is ‘due’ in time for Christmas…so what are the biggest changes?
- Web responsive – this was the driver for our change. With mobile so prevalent, we know the majority of our contacts expect a great experience from any device, so that prompted the project in the first place
- More visuals – just to grab our readers’ attention
- More frequent but shorter blogs – focusing on top tips around PR, content and digital – to keep you reading and learning, with the opportunity to give us feedback directly too
- More case studies – to show how our PR approach helps our clients
- A new newsletter – this will kick off in the New Year, intentions are to make this quarterly and after the first one, will only be for those that opt-in, so please do sign up
- More about us and the whole team – four years on from when Clare and I started the business, we’re now a fully established team in Cheshire as well as our network of consultants nationwide
- Video – we believe this is a huge area and practising what we preach, video will be coming in 2016 – in fact, expect a blog on this shortly
Finally, a big thank you to Jo, who’s managed the entire website project – a bigger job than expected but who has helped us keep on track. Please let us know what you think when we go live.
Hope you enjoy this behind the scenes shot of the family Firework photoshoot.
Director & Owner of Firework PR
Follow Firework PR on Twitter @fireworkpr